The concrete mixer truck is a special kind of vehicle. Not all drivers who can drive the mixer truck can drive it. If it is operated improperly, it may cause unnecessary trouble. So the next article will mainly talk about the details that need attention in work.
1. Before starting the mixing truck, put the operating handle of the mixing drum in the "stop" position.
2. After starting the engine, the mixing drum should be rolled at low speed for about 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise to above 20 ℃ for operation.
3. When the mixing truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be rotated before loading to drain the accumulated water and sundries, so as to ensure the quality of concrete in later use.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer truck shall ensure that the sliding bucket is firmly placed to avoid swinging due to looseness, hurting pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
5、搅拌车装运搅拌好的混凝土时，搅拌筒转速为2-10转/分；在运输过程中，平坦路面上搅拌筒转速坚持2-3转/分；行驶在侧 倾坡度大于50的路面，或左右晃动较大的路面时，应中止搅拌旋转，待路况 好转后再恢复搅拌旋转。
5. When the mixing truck is transporting the mixed concrete, the mixing drum speed is 2-10 rpm; During transportation, the speed of mixing drum shall be 2-3 rpm on the flat road; When driving on a road with a side slope greater than 50, or on a road with large left and right shaking, the mixing rotation shall be stopped, and the mixing rotation shall be resumed after the road conditions improve.
6. Before discharging concrete from the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall be rolled at 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
永利总站ylzz欢迎你出料结束，应立即用随车的软管放水将进料口、出料斗及出料溜槽等部位冲刷洁净，排去粘结在车身遍地的污 物及残留混凝土，再向搅拌筒内注水150-200L的清水，在返回途中要让搅拌 筒慢速滚动，以清洗内壁，避免残余料渣附在筒壁 和搅拌叶上，并在再一次装料前将废水排掉。更多相关内容就来我们网站咨询吧！
After the discharge of the concrete mixer truck, immediately use the hose attached to the truck to wash the inlet, discharge hopper, discharge chute and other parts clean, drain the dirt and residual concrete stuck on the vehicle body, and then fill the mixing drum with 150-200L of water. On the way back, let the mixing drum roll slowly to clean the inner wall, avoid the residual material slag attached to the drum wall and mixing blade, and drain the waste water before loading again. Come to our website for more relevant content Ask!