You may have seen the concrete mixer, but its operation is not so simple. Let's take a look at it first to help your concrete mixer operate normally.
1. Before starting the concrete mixer truck, place the mixing control lever at the "neutral" position.
2. After starting, place the mixing control lever at the "unloading" position to drain the accumulated water in the cylinder.
3. Before transportation, the discharge chute must be fixed in the "driving" position to prevent swinging.
4. When loading, the mixing lever shall be placed at the "loading" position.
5. When people enter the cylinder to remove concrete caking, they should turn off the vehicle, pull out the switch key, and assign someone outside the cylinder to monitor.
6. Civilized construction shall be carried out. Excess materials in barrels shall not be dumped randomly. After unloading, the mixing drum, material trough, idler and other parts must be cleaned.
7. Before starting the concrete mixer, each part of the mechanical system shall be carefully checked and can be started only after it is confirmed to be in good condition.
8. When operating the control lever, stay in the "neutral" position for a while before moving to the next position.
Therefore, the normal operation of the concrete mixer can not be separated from these eight operations. I hope I can help you. Please come to our website for more information Ask and understand!