The fully automatic concrete mixer truck is a specialized vehicle for transporting concrete, which is a type of mixer truck that we often see walking and rotating on the street. During concrete transportation, the slow rotation of the mixing drum can effectively prevent the initial setting and segregation of concrete, thereby ensuring the quality of concrete transportation. So what are the usage guidelines for mixing trucks that can help us better use and maintain them?
1. The pressure, oil quantity, oil quality, and oil temperature of the hydraulic transmission system of the mixer truck should meet the specified requirements without any leakage.
2. During mixing transportation, the amount of concrete loaded cannot exceed the allowable loading mass.
3. When the mixing truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum should be reversed before loading, so that the accumulated water and debris inside the drum can be discharged. Before loading, add a small amount of water to the cylinder to ensure smooth feeding and prevent sticking.
4. During the operation of the mixer truck, the extended discharge chute must be overturned and fixed on the discharge chute, then turned to a position perpendicular to the vehicle body, and fixed with a pin shaft and frame to prevent swinging and injuring pedestrians or affecting vehicle operation due to lack of fixation.
5. When the mixing truck passes through facilities such as bridges, tunnels, and warehouses, attention should be paid to the height and width to avoid collision accidents. It is particularly important to note that the length of current four axle tank cars is very long. When the height of passing through bridge openings approaches the limit, the long body is a chord on the lower curved road surface, and the height that can pass through will be reduced.
6. The continuous operation time of the mixing device shall not exceed 8 hours.
7. The time for transporting concrete by the mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing station to avoid affecting the quality of concrete.
8. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum must not stop rotating to prevent the initial setting or segregation of the concrete.
9. When the mixing drum changes from positive to reverse, the control handle must be placed in the middle position first. After the mixing drum stops rotating, the control handle must be placed in the reverse position.
10. The water tank should always be kept full to prevent emergency use. When parking in winter, the water tank and water supply system should be drained clean.
While ensuring the quality of concrete, the safe driving and maintenance of mixer trucks are also worth paying attention to. Therefore, you should pay more attention to the usage guidelines of mixer trucks. For more information, please visit our website Consulting!