When using the mixer truck, it should be noted that if the equipment does not have lubricating oil, the equipment is not allowed to operate, and it should be installed correctly to ensure safe and long-term stable operation; In addition, during daily maintenance, check whether the equipment components are damaged, etc; The relevant contents are described in detail below.
Precautions for safe use of small concrete mixer:
1. The mixer truck needs to be installed and used correctly to ensure safe and long-term stable operation.
2. The installation personnel shall be qualified and familiar with the installation knowledge of mechanical equipment.
3. The agitator shall be installed vertically, and the verticality deviation shall not exceed 5 degrees.
4. It is forbidden to mix solids and liquids with high viscosity in the batching and mixing system.
5. The temperature of motor and bearing shall not exceed 75 ℃.
6. Without lubricating oil, the motor, bearing and gearbox cannot operate.
7. The agitator shaft and blades cannot operate under bending or deformation. If the shaft is bent or the blade is deformed, stop the machine immediately for treatment or replacement.
8. During the operation of the mixing system, sundries are strictly prohibited from entering the reaction tank to avoid damaging the mixing shaft and blades.
9. If people need to enter the reaction tank for cleaning or maintenance, they must cut off the power supply of the motor and hang a warning sign of "no shutdown". When manually cleaning and maintaining the reaction tank, special personnel must be assigned to supervise outside the reaction tank.
10. After the mixing system operates for a period of time, if there is sediment, impurities and sundries at the bottom of the reaction tank, it should be stopped in time, washed with clean water or manually cleaned to ensure the safe operation of the mixer.
Daily maintenance of small concrete mixer
1. Check whether the oil pump needs to be filled with grease and whether the lubricating oil in the crankcase of the air compressor needs to be replaced.
2. The lubrication points must be lubricated. The unloading gate shaft of the equipment, the gate shaft of each storage hopper and weighing bucket, and the belt conveyor all need lubrication.
3. It is also necessary to check the wear of blades and mixing arms. If the wear is serious, it needs to be repaired or replaced. Tighten the connecting bolts of the vibrator of the mixer.
6. Check whether the contactor in the equipment and the static relay of the intermediate relay are damaged.
7. After each operation, the equipment needs to be cleaned for further use.
8. In cold winter, do not leave excess water in the equipment, and drain it after use.
The above is all about the problems and precautions introduced to you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website , our staff will contact you in time.