We all know that concrete mixer is a special vehicle for transporting concrete, but people outside the industry don't understand the use of mixer. Let's first look at the main use characteristics of concrete mixer and master the following points. It's difficult to use it correctly.
1. The pressure, quantity, quality and temperature of the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic transmission system of the mixer shall meet the specified requirements without leakage
2. During mixing and transportation, the amount of concrete loaded shall not exceed the allowable loading quality.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum should be reversed before loading to drain the water and debris in the drum. Before loading, add water to the barrel to make the feeding smooth and prevent sticking.
4. During the driving of the mixer truck, the extended discharge chute must be turned over and fixed on the discharge chute, and then turned to the vertical position with the vehicle body, and fixed with the frame with a pin shaft, so as to prevent swing caused by unfixed, injury to pedestrians or affect the operation of the vehicle.
5. When the mixer truck passes through bridges, holes, warehouses and other facilities, attention should be paid to the passing height and width to avoid collision accidents. It should be noted that the length of the four axle tank car is very long now. When the height of the bridge opening is close to the limit, the long body is a chord of the lower arc road surface, and the height that can be passed will be reduced.
6. The continuous operation time of the mixing device shall not exceed 8h.
7. The time of transporting concrete by the mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by the mixer truck, so as not to affect the quality of concrete.
8. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped to prevent the initial setting and segregation of concrete.
9. When the mixing drum changes from positive to reverse, the control handle must be placed in the middle position first, and then placed in the reverse position after the mixing drum stops rotating.
10. The water volume of the water tank of the concrete mixer shall be kept as full as possible to prevent emergency use. When parking in winter, drain the water from the water tank and water supply system.
In addition, the slow rotation of the mixing drum during concrete transportation can effectively prevent the initial setting and segregation of concrete, so as to ensure the delivery quality of concrete. In the future, the related problems of paying attention to the mixing truck can be quickly solved.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.