How do small concrete mixers deal with dry and wet materials? As a small concrete mixer manufacturer, let us know how small concrete mixers mix dry and wet materials!
1. Before starting the small concrete mixer truck, put the operating handle of the mixing drum in the "interrupted" direction.
2. After starting the engine of the cement mixer truck, roll the mixer drum at low speed for more than 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise above 20 ℃ before it can work.
3. When the small concrete mixer is parked outside, the mixing drum shall be rotated before discharging to discharge the water and dirt to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the small concrete mixer truck should ensure that the sliding bucket is placed firmly to avoid swaying due to looseness, which is easy to tilt or interfere with the normal operation of other vehicles during the trek.
5. When the small concrete mixer truck is used to transport the mixed concrete, the speed of the mixing drum is 6-12 rpm. During the transportation process, the speed of the mixing drum on the leveling ground shall be ensured to drive on the ground with a side slope of more than 50, or when the ground is swayed greatly, the mixing rotation shall be interrupted, and the mixing rotation shall be resumed after the road condition is improved.
How do small concrete mixers mix dry and wet materials? The above is the relevant answer to the question. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website Consult!