In any case, the concrete mixer is a kind of special mixer equipment with certain risks. Users should pay attention to various details when driving to ensure their own safety.
1. When driving on the highway, the extended chute must be turned over and placed on the discharge chute to be fastened with hooks, and then turned to the position perpendicular to the vehicle body. The discharge chute and the extended chute shall be locked on the frame with a locking device to prevent shaking due to non fixation, which may cause personal injury and affect the operation of other vehicles.
2. The capacity, quality and slump of delivered concrete shall meet the requirements.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open field, the mixing drum shall be reversed before loading, and the accumulated water (or rainwater) and sundries in the drum shall be discharged to ensure the quality of concrete delivery.
4. Wear protective equipment when working near the discharge hopper and discharge chute. Do not approach the hopper and mixing port, nor look inward, nor touch the rotating mixing cylinder with your hands.
5. When a new car is put into use, it must be checked and tested. It can only be put into use when everything is normal.
6. During delivery, if water evaporation is found and the slump is too low to meet the user's requirements, water can be properly added into the cylinder, and then the cylinder can be rotated at a speed of 12-14r/min for 30 revolutions before unloading.
7. The continuous operation time of the working device shall not exceed 8h.
8. When passing through bridges, tunnels, warehouses and other facilities, pay attention to the size of the height and the weight of the road surface to avoid damage to the mixer.
9. In the process of no-load operation and concrete delivery of the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall not stop rotating to avoid local damage to the raceway and roller or segregation of the concrete.
10. The water tank shall be filled frequently for emergency use.
We have explained 10 aspects of the safety details of the concrete mixer when driving, which you can use as a reference, and more relevant content will come to our website Ask and understand!