Inspection before preheating the engine of full-automatic mixer truck (I)
1. Check whether the storage volume of hydraulic oil is sufficient. (i.e. memory for checking oil level)
2. Check whether the lubricating oil of the reducer leaks.
3. Check whether the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system leaks and whether the joints leak.
4. Check whether the control handle of the mixer truck control device is in the stop position.
5. Check whether all connecting fasteners are loose.
Inspection before preheating of engine of full-automatic mixer truck (II)
1. Check whether the oil pump has abnormal sound.
2. Check the hydraulic motor for abnormal sound.
3. Check the reducer for abnormal sound.
4. Check whether the water pump rotates normally.
5. Check whether the feeding rotary device of the mixer truck is normal and whether it can rotate normally.
6. Check whether the lock catch of the auxiliary discharge chute of the mixer, the lock handle of the discharge chute and the anti rotation handle are locked.
Inspection before preheating the engine of full-automatic mixer truck (III)
Check whether the spark plug of the mixer truck is damaged. If it is damaged, just replace it with a new spark plug. Generally speaking, the service mileage of the spark plug of the mixer truck is about 20000 ~ 30000 km. Check whether the battery voltage is sufficient. Many batteries are designed with observation holes for detection. When they are green, they can be used normally. They appear black and need to be supplemented or maintained. When they appear white, the batteries need to be replaced.
If you forget to turn off the lights when parking, you may run out of power. If so, turn the ignition switch to the on position, shift the car to the second gear, step on the clutch and drag the car. When the car reaches a certain speed, release the clutch and the car will start naturally. This method is applicable to the fault of insufficient power. If there is a problem with the ignition system, this method will not work. It may also have a bad effect on the three-way catalyst. Some cars will damage the timing belt, resulting in serious mechanical failure. The vehicle with automatic transmission can not be started by cart. The engine can be started by connecting the battery of another vehicle with jumper cable.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.