Sometimes there are problems with the mixer truck, because there are a lot of soil residues in it that are not cleaned up. It is necessary to clean up the internal soil residues in time in order to make it operate normally. Next, I will teach you how to clean up the soil residues.
1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the mixer, and remove the high-pressure oil pipe connector on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor, and connect it with the corresponding connector on the faulty vehicle with an emergency drive hose.
3. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its joystick to the discharge position, and the concrete in the faulty vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency drive is completed, remove the drive hose and restore the two vehicles to their original state.
5. Another simple method is to put a wooden wedge between the supporting wheel and the raceway, control the rotation of the mixing drum, shut down the engine, and loosen a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor. The mixing drum can rotate freely, control the rotation of the mixing drum, turn the maintenance hole to the lower part, and then open the maintenance hole to clean the concrete in the drum. After the concrete is discharged, the mixer truck shall be restored to its original state.
1. After the work every day, inject an appropriate amount of water into the mixing tank and keep the mixing tank rotating slowly;
2. Fill up the water tank of the mixer truck to ensure sufficient water in the cleaning process;
3. Inject water into the tank, maintain the working state of the mixing tank during the injection process, and ensure that the residual concrete in the mixing tank is washed with sufficient water;
4. Turn on the car wash pump and connect the high-pressure water gun (standard for high-end mixer trucks, some manufacturers may need to customize);
5. Carefully clean residual materials such as tank body, feed inlet, discharge outlet and vehicle body;
6. After confirming that there is no cement and concrete caking, drain the sewage in the mixing tank of the small concrete mixer.
The mixer truck should be cleaned in time after use every day to prevent the remaining concrete in the mixer truck tank from solidifying or causing corrosion to the equipment. The above is the method of cleaning soil residue by the mixer truck. No matter which method is selected, attention should be paid to safety. Come to our website for more information Come on!